Easy To Use:
- Micro-computer control with digital display
- Improved door-back and gasket enhances thermal insulation performance
- Passed 300,000 times door open/close test; stainless steel hinges endures frequent door open/close movements
- Door automatically closes even if accidentally left open and such a mechanism prevents internal temperature from being affected (i.e. prevents temperature from rising)
- LED lighting makes it easier to store and find items in the chiller
- Curved table top makes it easy to drain water and prevents staining of door gasket
- Gasket is easy to install/replace due to the inlay type
- Clear coat stainless steel gives better water-repellency and oil-repellency which makes it even easier to keep refrigerator clean
- Large drain trap prevents clogging, prevents odours, prevents leakage of cool air and prevents bugs from entering
- Internal edges and corners are curved and therefore is easy to clean
- Door handles are designed for an easier grip
- Swing panel and machine’s mechanical unit that can be pulled out like a drawer makes it easier for refrigerator checks and maintenance
- Air filter protects condenser from dust and is also easy to remove for washing
- Has a port that is convenient for checking volume of refrigerant gas or filling and/or is also useful when collecting the gas
Attentive Design and Safety for Customers:
- Adjustable racks enables change of internal layout for various uses
- Resin legs prevents stains and rust
- Resin legs’ heights are easily adjustable (maximum adjustable height up to 40mm)
- 220 power plug installed
- Earth leakage breaker is equipped to improve safety when using refrigerator
The DAIWA Undercounter Chiller is a easy-to-use undercounter which is reliable and has great functionality. Made in Japan.
Note: Specifications are subjected to changes without prior notice.
There are no reviews yet.